Imagine being able to replace your lost tooth, not with removable dentures, but with an implant that looks and feels just like a normal, secure tooth. With dental implants from your Brewster dentist, you can accomplish this. This procedure has become a popular option in dental reconstruction, with over half a million implants placed every year in the U.S. With their natural appearance and strong fit, dental implants can be your answer to repairing your smile.
Advantages of dental implants include:
- A secure, comfortable fit that looks and feels natural, without the slipping of normal dentures
- No other adjacent teeth have to be ground down or disturbed to hold an implant in place
- You can talk and eat normally without the inconvenience
- You will no longer feel self-conscious about missing teeth
During the implant process:
- Your jaw bone area just below your gums is fitted with metal posts.
- Once in position, the dental implants are mounted securely on these posts, giving you the look and feel of a brand new tooth!
- Not only will your self-esteem improve, but your oral health will as well.
Contact East Brewster Dental at 508-255-0111 to learn more about our dental implant options.
An implant-supported denture is a type of overdenture (a removable partial denture or a complete denture that covers and rests on one or more remaining natural teeth, the roots of natural teeth, and/or dental implants) that is supported by, and attached to, implants. A regular denture rests on the gums and is not supported by implants.Read more about Implant-Supported Dentures
Individual Dental Implants
A dental implant is a titanium post (like a tooth root) that is surgically positioned into the jawbone beneath the gum line and topped with a replacement tooth. If you're considering implants, you must have healthy gums and a jaw bone that is strong enough to secure and support the post.Read more about Individual Dental Implants